Tuesday 29 January 2008

WIP

I have a new WIP at long last.


The creative vibe has just deserted me completely since I became pregnant. I seem to be concentrating on nurturing rather than creating. Plus I am completely worn out by the end of the day. But I have managed to pick up some knitting. I am terrible at knitting and I really need to learn how to do it properly but I do enjoy the basic clicking of needles and the end result and that's enough for me. This is a scarf for Alex then I will do one for Chris but with better wool and bigger needles. I also still have Alex's crochet stripey blanket to finish but that's still languishing in a heap at the bottom of my wardrobe as it's only about 4 inches long so far. It's knowing I have another 3 feet to do that puts me off!

1 comment:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

great colour...jsut what you need to chase away the bleak days of winter...