Monday 17 September 2007

Current Sources of Inspiration


Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing. This just arrived at the weekend. Wow. This book is the one I have been looking for. Great sewing tips for us beginners, loads of pretty and quick projects, easy to follow instructions and gorgeous photos and design. I think this will be living on my bedside table forever.

Jeu de Paume's Stockholm Apartments. I bought this when I was in Stockholm in June visiting my friend Tine who lives in an apartment just like the ones in the book. I adore Stockholm and we are planning another trip to Sweden next year - this time with more coast and mountains. (I'm saving my story about Stockholm for a rainy day post!)

Japanese Book from Superbuzzy featuring little houses. Quilts, bags, tea cosies, cushions - all gorgeous.

No comments: