Monday 24 September 2007

A Family Portrait

I don't know about you but I have never managed to get a decent family portrait done. I take all the photos in the family and when I ask someone else to take a picture they never focus properly or zoom in etc. This is the best family photo we have. I guess I ought to shell out some money and get one done by a professional sometime. I have seen an advert in a magazine by a company that does outdoor portraits somewhere in North Norfolk. I think that sounds more my cup of tea than a formal studio portrait. Pity I can't remember their name.

1 comment:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

This really made me smile, I have a whole photo album of family shadow prints and the majority of them are on the beach, I think its such a lovely memory of times and when you have a few more over the years you see just how quick the children grow...
Suzie Sews